We KNOW that the massive rise in behavioral, developmental, socialization and processing challenges is a huge call to action for our profession.
Here’s what we know: We KNOW that the massive rise in behavioral, developmental, socialization and processing challenges is a huge call to action for our profession.
Here’s what else we know: We know that chiropractic has a major role in changing the trajectory of these challenges and we NEED step up to help improve the lives of these kids and families in our communities.
Here’s the dilemma: We are lacking in understanding of brain development beyond the basics of what we learn in school! We aren’t confident in our ability to tie the trajectory of brain development into the specific behaviors we are seeing from the kids walking into our offices. AND we struggle to take what we are seeing and have certainty that chiropractic is a necessity in changing the trajectory.
So here’s what happens:
1. You are telling your community that chiropractic can help! You are teaching workshops and telling parents that they need to get their kids checked. On the inside, you are nervous because while you know that all people are better un-subluxated, you still lack confidence in understanding the behaviors/issues that are being presented and why or why not they exist and have the potential to change.
This leads to two things:
you are forced to “convince” parents that their child is better with chiropractic care or you lose them because you have now become another therapy in this child’s life that “doesn’t work”.
2. You are too nervous to work with these kids because: you don’t feel confident assessing their specific needs, you don’t feel confident communicating to parents how chiropractic care can help their child, you don’t feel confident in your understanding of these specific issues or in your ability to contribute to changing their trajectory.
3. You start looking in other directions to help these kids: nutrition, methylation, exercises, primitive reflex training (all are super important!) but it causes you to lose sight of chiropractic as the foundation. You lose your understanding and certainty in what we do and why it needs to be at the foundation of all other areas.
4. You feel like you don’t know enough or you get confused on what you DO know. You get intimidated and feel like you don’t see results because you don’t know what to look for.
Here’s the solution:
Build confidence by learning more, not doing more! Join us for the Level One Focus Seminar.
Our seminar is not your typical chiropractic seminar. It will not be another seminar that you leave with a firehose of information and don’t know where to start when you get back to your practice.
This is the ONLY seminar that bridges the gap between your understanding of these neurodevelopmental challenges and principled chiropractic.
I want chiropractors to get incredibly confident in their understanding of typical and nontypical brain development, how this ties specifically into addressing subluxation and how this is making a direct impact in the trajectory of brain development. In order to do this, you need to know
more about the brain.
In this seminar you will:
● Learn a simple way to understand and integrate this information into your practice
● Learn how to make a necessary philosophical shift in your practice (Deficit Model to Expression of Life Model) and how to make specific, practical changes in your office and your communication.
● Learn how to take a case history through the lens of developmental brain hierarchies
● Learn how to give a lecture in your community that allows parents to understand without question how chiropractic applies to their children and their behavioral, learning and socialization challenges
● Learn how to be the safe place to land for these families and how to follow through with results
● Learn how to communicate specifically with these parents who live in constant stress with a scarcity mindset
● Know more about brain development and how to fill the gaps, practical tools to apply in your office right away, new assessment tools and clinical outcomes to track the results
● Become the trusted advisor in your community for people who are looking for answers they haven’t heard before
Working with this demographic can be challenging, overwhelming and down-right intimidating. It is your obligation to your community to KNOW more!
Ready to Register?
Save my spot!
Phone (208) 667-7434
Fax (208) 667-7517
214 W Sunset Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
Mon 9:00am – 12:00, 3:00 – 6:00pm
Tues 9:00 – 12:00
Wed 9:00 – 12:00, 3:00 – 5:00pm
Thurs 9:00 – 12:00, 3:00 – 6:00
Fri - Sun Closed